Sold / Found L(.)(.)KING! Need Nitro!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Here is the deal:

I need a nitro ride, inexpensive, doesn't need electrics or servos. Preferrably with an engine unless one of mine will fit (I have .15's and a .21 layin around)

I am looking for something to get my kids into. I dont mind letting them drive mine, but, I do mind when they crash mine.

I prefer off-road but an on-road would work too.

Let me know what you guys/gals have kicking around collecting dust.

P.S. - Please, keep in mind, KIDS will be driving it, therefore, I need to be able to buy parts for it.

Thanks again!

i got a new sport maxx with less than a gal. ran through it, it has racers edge alum. blue skid plates,alum. lower chassis braces silver, racers edge fail safe, blue shock springs, custom diamond plate rear bumper, ridder exhaust, 2 speed trany, MIP Boost bottle kit, JR propo radio and receaver, stock body, stock exhaust, stock rear bumper, 1 stock lower chassis braces,custom trany skidplate, stock tires and rims, blue RPM A-Arms, custom light kit with head lights,tail lights, wheel lights, and under body lights for sale for 500 obo or will trade for a nitro TRUCK/ CAR

Sorry bud.... Looking for a STARTER for the KIDS.....

500 is a bit more than I want to spend for a roller.....

paintballah03-There is no price you said will only trade for paint ball equipment.

i got a Ntc3 RTR, used a handfull of times.

190.00$

shipping would be from 19023.

oh, you need a Pullstart for it because i was starting it with a Box so i took the Internals out of mine.

You sure you want them to play with a nitro ride? Why not go Electric....much easier to maintain....Cheaper to buy as well.

I may have Maxx or ST in the works....

Ill keep you posted.

One word Chris, E-Maxx!! Get your kids one. :yes:

I already got them an E•Pede but they want more power. Granted, they like the Pede, but, they know where its at. Especially when they watch me just pour more fuel in and maintain the same amount of power for a whole tank. Unlike the electric.

What can I say, I'm raising them right :yes:

Thatll be a lot of fun Chris.Hope to get my son interested too.I bought an rc10 from my LHS for $150 and hes just having a blast with it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back