Knocked the dust off...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm sorry to say that it has been almost a month since I last ran my T. Today I broke the fast and let the big dogs eat. 8-0

I simply wanted to get the T out and give it a tank or two of street running. Needed to feed the habit. Took it out, lit up my new Lynx 3D (BTW love the radio, thanks to Christian for putting me onto it), put the glow ignitor in place...started on the first pull. Man do I love when that happens.

Just as quickly as it started, I drew an audience. This only egged me on; so I went from just a couple of runs through the yard and some high speed passes around my court, to racing cars as they came into the development. That only drew a bigger audience. No, this story doesn't have a horrible El Pirata ending.

My T was loving the cooler air. The Fantom was driving so well that even with the suspension set to negate wheelies, the front wheels were lifting enough to balloon on all high speed runs for the entire length of the run. I can't wait to go and do some construction site bashing again(Pirata get the lead out...fix that truck).

Let's just finish by saying it was awesome to get the T moving again. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it fired up, and equally so by how quickly it drew an audience. One of my neighbors actually said, "I gotta get me one of those." (this from a man who drives a Mustang Cobra with Saleen package).

Last edited:
That should be illegal! :D Thats not nice to let your T sit for so long, lol.

BTW this cooler weather is awesome for my RCs

Originally posted by NCNitro
That should be illegal! :D Thats not nice to let your T sit for so long, lol.

You've got that right, but I was waiting on Pirata to get his fixed so we could bash. My bad. I'll be running it a little more regularly from now on. I had too much fun just running around the development. I'll have even more fun when I do what I enjoy most...find something big to jump over or bash.

I love running mine up and down my street even if only for a tank or two, almost always draws a crowd. I go through nitro withdrawls if I let mine sit for more than a week.

I feel hurt, used and betrayed. You've been playing with your t without me??? Hopefully my parts will be in this week and I'll be able to bash again, say next Sunday.

Originally posted by El Pirata
I feel hurt, used and betrayed. You've been playing with your t without me??? Hopefully my parts will be in this week and I'll be able to bash again, say next Sunday.

You never return my calls, you never read my letters, you are such a pain in the...

Next Sunday! Why yes, I'll be ready to play next Sunday. Don't get my hopes up, just to dash them at the last minute. For example, don't go and break the truck while breaking in the new parts...:(

Call or I'm for coordination. Sunday should be good.

I sympathize with the withdrawal stuff. I have just been distracted from my delerium tremmons by three screaming children and a house full of projects that need doing.

Last edited:
Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Don't get my hopes up, just to dash them at the last minute. For example, don't go and break the truck while breaking in the new parts...:(
Now would I do that???

Hmmm....let me think. YES. Been there done that. But, that is cool. As they say play hard or don't play at all. Bring whatever is left when you are done breaking in the new parts, and we'll see what we can do.