Kim Jong Il Dead

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frickenjoey

Official RCNT Cyber-Bully
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not exactly sure if thats a good or bad thing. I'm a little worried right now as to whats gonna happen with his son as dictator.

I'm not exactly sure if thats a good or bad thing. I'm a little worried right now as to whats gonna happen with his son as dictator.
My thoughts exactly. There are two of us on RCNT in SK right now....it is a quiet calm at the moment and I am just waiting for the other shoe to fall. Maybe it will be a seamless transition. All we can hope for is things get better for the people of N.ROK.

He was a ronery man...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdug6yHJB40&feature=related"]So Ronery - YouTube[/ame]

I though that movie was reary funny, but WAY wrong....I wonder if he ever got to see it? If so, how pissed off was he afterwards?

Yeah for reals man, I hope you stay safe.

That movie was an absolute scream I loved it! As far as his son taking over well you know the old saying. "The nut doesn't fall far from the tree." Hope i'm wrong but the way he set everything up to have his son take over leads me to believe that they share the same vision for N. Korea. Anyway you guys watch your asses over their and get home safe!

I just pulled in my driveway with a local talk radio on the dial saying that they hid the death of him for 2 days because they're leadership is very "unsure" so that makes me worry as to what is next for them and hope to jebus that his son l loves America, because if not we will fk their world UP!!!

SoDamn Insane had sons, and they were cowards, sheltered by their daddy. They were killed. GoDaffy's son ran like a coward, got caught trying to escape the country and will face a trial and probable execution.
This idiot, Menta Lee Ill, was also an absolute dictator, and without the fear he created, his son will also turn out to be a loser.
Dictators have always been, and always will be, useless leaders who torture and kill to get respect through fear rather than leadership.
I have a feeling that little IL won't last long.

Last edited:
For you gamers out there in the beginning of the video game homefront, they show Kim Jong dead and his son taking over. I guess the game caught a lot of controversy because of the said events after he passes away.

please note: this is a joke: he may be a dictator but he is OUR dictator.