Keep Abadk9420 in your thoughts.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just talked to Curtis' wife and he is in the hospital having his gallbladder removed. He went in at 3am this morning and is still waiting for a open surgery spot. She said he is all drugged up but hasn't been able to eat for 15 hours. Lets all keep him in our thoughts and wish for him to get well soon! I will post updates as they come to me.

Good luck Curtis! I didnt think you would have to have it done so soon. Get well bro.

Get well quick Curtis.

Get well soon Curtis, hope all goes well with the surgery.

It sucks to have to go in for unexpected surgery! Hope everything goes well!

Good luck Curtis, I hope all goes well!

Get well soon. I wish you a speedy recovery and a hot nurse.

good luck dude, hate to see a fellow rc'er being hurt.. especially a GREAT rock crawler!

You've got the hopes and prayers of lots of good guys here.
You've got a lot of gall to do this without any advance notice....
Oops....no you don't. :D

Thoughts and prayers! Get well soon!

Gett well soon budy, I know how painful it can be. Wouldn't wish it for my worst enemy.

you will be in my prayers buddy, i hope to see you back soon

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes, I am still in a lot of pain but the norco is helping a little, mostly I am just glad to be home from the hospital. They made a total of 5 incisions on my abdomen and they span all the way across my abdomen so sitting up with out help is not happening. Just hope I will fill better in time to go to my next comp that is next Saturday.

Back