Kayak fishing.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Tomorrow, my wife is dropping me and my kayak off at Spring Recreation Site in Oregon on the Snake river/Brownlee reservoir.
I am kayak fishing for about 2 miles to the camp site we usually stay at. Should be fun, I am going to fish my ass off.

Tomorrow, my wife is dropping me and my kayak off at Spring Recreation Site in Oregon on the Snake river/Brownlee reservoir.
I am kayak fishing for about 2 miles to the camp site we usually stay at. Should be fun, I am going to fish my ass off.
Sounds like fun. Enjoy the day 😎

What's the limit on how many Kayaks you can catch? 🤔

I forgot I have a UPS order coming in tomorrow so we are going to wait until Monday to go kayak fishing.

Sounds awesome!! The worst part of kayak drinking I mean fishing is paddling back upstream.. haven't been out in nearly 2 years.. rc's have really taken hold of virtually all my free time. Fishing(drinking) from a kayak is straight awesome!! Enjoy!!🍻😁

have fun when you get your line wet. going to eat what you catch?
Only if I catch Crappie. Brownlee reservoir is a incredible Bass reservoir so for the most part, people catch and release the Bass.
Waiting until Monday to go, I have a package coming in and I don't trust the meth heads across the street.

Sounds awesome!! The worst part of kayak drinking I mean fishing is paddling back upstream.. haven't been out in nearly 2 years.. rc's have really taken hold of virtually all my free time. Fishing(drinking) from a kayak is straight awesome!! Enjoy!!🍻😁
This is why you should drink and start paddling upstream. Then you snooze while drifting down stream.

Thanks bud, yes kayak fishing is a kick in the butt and I do a lot of it.
Last year however, I rolled my kayak in cold water and that put the nervous in me.
I'm not a spring chicken anymore so I don't recover well... :(
As long as I can entertain these convicts with my fails around here, that's all that matters. :D
It's always a down stream float on the Brownlee Reservoir unless of course I go the other direction.
That's the very reason I take the wife, there is 4 or 5 boat launches down river the wife will meet me at if I'm finished for the day.
The road runs parallel with the reservoir.

Last edited:
My son and his soon to be wife do a ton of kayak fishing .I use my 23' safeTmate with 200hp blackmax.have 2 electric trolling motors and a sunbird ff

Thanks bud, yes kayak fishing is a kick in the butt and I do a lot of it.
Last year however, I rolled my kayak in cold water and that put the nervous in me.
I'm not a spring chicken anymore so I don't recover well... :(
As long as I can entertain these convicts with my fails around here, that's all that matters. :D
It's always a down stream float on the Brownlee Reservoir unless of course I go the other direction.
That's the very reason I take the wife, there is 4 or 5 boat launches down river the wife will meet me at if I'm finished for the day.
The road runs parallel with the reservoir.
I hear that. My buddies and I have been fishing a local creek by kayak for a couple decades now. Small mouth and occasionally a walleye. Bass are just so much fun to catch, put up a good fight.
We usually launch from one spot, float down a mile or so, paddle back up. One truck, one designated driver(poor sap!) We've had our share of mishaps over the years.. 2 of my friends went down after a record rainfall..one had to be rescued by airboat.. made the local news and all..lost all the gear, kayaks..gone.
Since we're getting older, we make this trip less and less often unfortunately..

Back