Kansas City openes a new track in October

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gundragon

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I just want to let everyone know if you are from the Kansas/Missouri there will be a new track opening up in KCMO!! Here is the information!

INDOOR OFF ROAD RACING ANNOUNCEMENT

Fastlane Raceway & Steve Hale of Real R/C are excited to announce a collaboration to bring indoor dirt racing back to the Kansas City area. Steve will be building and operating an off road track in the south building at Fastlane. Work will begin on the track in September with a first race expected sometime around late October.

With input from Steve, Fastlane will be expanding its inventory to be sure racers in all classes at Fastlane have on-site access to the parts they’re most likely to need.

Racing schedules and other details will be released in the near future.

The track is going to be approximately 34' x 80'!! can't wait to see that!

I'm so there when they get this place up and running. There won't be any 'I gotta wait till spring to run my rig'! :thumbup:

That is exactly why I posted it bud. I knew you told me you were in KC so I thought I would pass on the information. I will also be sending out information about other track that I find in KC so it can help you and other fellow Kansas R/C brothers (and sisters) :)

Looks like I'll be there watching. Electric only, which is cool, that gives me a reason to ask for an electric rig for Christmas. Come on jolly fat-man....... be good to daddy this year!! :hehe:

I see a Slash in your future LOL

Back