Just wanted to show it off

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kr0niK

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Not overly pretty but it's clean compared to normal. Finally got all my stuff put in except the pipe that's coming but going out this afternoon to make sure it's all good.
GEDC01162.jpg

Looks awesome. I like those tires a lot.

Nice..

I like them tires..

Where can i get me some at?

Thanks folks.

Those are 40series road rage tires. You can get them at pretty much any hobby shop. I got mine online at towerhobbies. They're great for pavement, corners on a dime as long as I'm not WOT.

Edit: on another note, just got back from a run and it didn't last long lol. Nothing overly bad but I blew out both ends of a front tierod (easy fix) and my tranny won't shift to 2nd gear. Did the .15's have a 2 speed trans? That and my buddy was having issues with his savage so I leaned it up a bit, she woke up and he wasn't ready for 2nd gear so he slammed on the breaks and it slid straight sidways into a dumpster. Blew the gas tank wide open. Day over.

Last edited:
Nice looking T-maxx, going with a stock body or something different?

Did the .15's have a 2 speed trans?
Yes they do/did

Nice looking T-maxx, going with a stock body or something different?

Yes they do/did

Thanks, guess that means there's something wrong, or shift point set waaay too high.

No real body to speak of yet. I got the long posts so I could use a hummer body but I have not cut holes for anything yet, and then I have the stock body (well, half of it) which has been through many a bash. It doesn't look so good anymore.

Back