just wanna say thanks!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAXXcrasher

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i usually check out the t-maxx forum everyday and see that all of you are very helpful to each other the few questions i have had i get a lot of feed back from everyone. I'm not the only one that get good feedback and advice but anyone who asks a question or need help with something. i just wanna give a big "THANKS!" to eveyone out who enjoys this hobby as much as i do!

This site is very helpful and I am glad that this is a hobby alot of people enjoy enough to want to help each other out even if they dont know you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for saying thanks. :first_place:

It's a great hobby, and sharing information is what keeps it on top. Eventually you will be more than willing to pitch in with what you've learned.

Thanks Ralph for saying thanks to the new guy who said thanks to everyone else who did and is going to say thanks on the matter of the thanks thread of being thanked on how thankfully awesome this site is, thankfully I will also say your welcome and enjoy the site thanks sayer :hehe:

Thanks, HPI-Killer, for saying thanks to me for saying thanks to the new guy who said thanks to the entire forum.
Thanks again. A little thanks goes a long way.

Speaking of little thanks, here comes one now.....

:tank:

I meant 'Tanks', not 'thanks'. Tanks anyway.

Thanks, HPI-Killer, for saying thanks to me for saying thanks to the new guy who said thanks to the entire forum.
Thanks again. A little thanks goes a long way.

Speaking of little thanks, here comes one now.....

:tank:

I meant 'Tanks', not 'thanks'. Tanks anyway.

OT- The name's Loring, THANKS! :hehe:

Hahahahaha . Made me chuckle . Thanks