Just sold some stuff on Ebay, now what should I buy?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironhead

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just sold some stuff on ebay, now I have $40 to spend on something for my pretty much stock T-Maxx 3.3 extended chassis. What should I buy? I just purchased the Ofna violator fuel tank & posts so that's out.

I've narrowed it down to 3 items:

-Glow ignitor (What are some good ones?)
-RC Screwz stainless screws
-RPM True Track conversion

Any other ideas?

Thanks

of those three i would get the RPM true track kit...if you can get the front RPM arms too youll pretty much not have to worry about your arms anymore...

I wound have to say the rpm true track kit. Just put one on mine and i love it and pugs2300 is right if you get the rpm front arms you be set. But i wound put the front carries on to if you bush it alot.

I agree with the rpm true track, but the rc screwz are a good one also. The stock screws are not the best.

can't say for sure, but i know all the stainless screws we have used at work seemed like soft metal,easy to strip. But i have the trutrack on my revo is real nice.

Stainless steel screws should never be used on any rc unless its a shelf queen, or if your deliberately trying to make a weak point. "Jims" screws are a good investment.

Back