Just picked up this MGT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLOWN281

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
I just snagged this Mgt off eBay. Has a lot of nice stuff on it. Factory team turnbuckles,steering kit, shocks,brake,chassis,forward only, mip cvd’s all around, rpm arms and aluminum knuckles, aluminum wheels, rb 28 with side rb pipe for 100 bucks

Attachments

• 49BD3F2A-559D-431F-BE89-120B07D67F9C.jpeg
    49BD3F2A-559D-431F-BE89-120B07D67F9C.jpeg
    364 KB · Views: 212
  • FCC1D8EC-272F-4FF2-A0D1-EDFD506F0AA3.jpeg
    FCC1D8EC-272F-4FF2-A0D1-EDFD506F0AA3.jpeg
    323 KB · Views: 181
  • 2A2F61CD-9BBD-4114-8D86-B15CAFF230C2.jpeg
    2A2F61CD-9BBD-4114-8D86-B15CAFF230C2.jpeg
    364 KB · Views: 172
I just snagged this Mgt off eBay. Has a lot of nice stuff on it. Factory team turnbuckles,steering kit, shocks,brake,chassis,forward only, mip cvd’s all around, rpm arms and aluminum knuckles, aluminum wheels, rb 28 with side rb pipe for 100 bucks

That is a great steal ,is that the Nova race head? If so ,those are rare too!....:thumbs-up::thumbs-up:

Yes it’s a nova head.

Suweeet ,I have one too , but for my old 28 engine ,along with the Nova engine mount ,the Nova engine mounts were
awesome because they had two ways of adjusting the position of the engine in which could be adjusted from back &
forth to align the bell & spur together better!...

wow good score! one of these days i want to find an FT chassis for mine lol just seems like people either dont want to sell them, want an arm and a leg for them (a few fingers or a hand i could do haha), or come with an entire truck.

wow good score! one of these days i want to find an FT chassis for mine lol just seems like people either dont want to sell them, want an arm and a leg for them (a few fingers or a hand i could do haha), or come with an entire truck.

Those chassis were a $ 110 bucks when they put them out ,I had got one on auction years ago along with other stuff in
a lot at half that price ,mine was still in the box an it took a long time before I used it for a queen ,but my wife had claimed
it as hers!

Suweeet ,I have one too , but for my old 28 engine ,along with the Nova engine mount ,the Nova engine mounts were
awesome because they had two ways of adjusting the position of the engine in which could be adjusted from back &
forth to align the bell & spur together better!...
It has the nova mount too.

I have a brand new chassis in the box still. I was going to put it on one of my other trucks. 2 of my other trucks have em already too

Back