Just bought another T !!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TINY_MAXX

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just bought an older T-maxx i'll get some pics soon !! Going to visit people this weekend so i'll get them some time next week !!! And the Other T-Maxx is running AWSOME !!!

Ahh bringing home the newest member of the family .. congrats i just got my first little tmaxx

:banana:

Rob

You can never have too many T's
I have two myself, the cool thing about having two is you can take both to race\bash and if one breaks, you have a spare

Well ill have a rustler , 4tec and tmaxx now so I'm set all the way round

Sounds good Rob
a stadium truck is going to be my next purchase, I can't decide which one though, Nitro Rustler, RC10GT, or the Losi XXXNT Sport

:ha:The T-Maxx came with a du-bro fuel filter,MIP stinger pipe and 180º header, upgraded brakes,new cooling head and fuel !!! I HOPE i get to take it with me tomorow !!! so i can bash with my cousins electric truck and show him how to do the good stuff !!! :ha:

i have 2 old trucks and 4 new ones.i got over $40,000 in all of my rc

Originally posted by Jason399
i have 2 old trucks and 4 new ones.i got over $40,000 in all of my rc

Dude- either prove it with pics, and list of parts, or that computer printout you have or SHUT UP about $40,000 in r/c. Be careful, because you will be proven one of two things,

1. liar
2. stupid for spending that much on rc

either way tread lightly, this is a cool forum, but some guys here won't put up with childish nonsense very long regardless of age.

sweet happy maxx i think my next is a buggy