Just bought a Fantom can't beat this deal

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great deal. I paid a lot more for mine.

Welcome to the Fantom Family. Hunter, Fett, Myself, and a host of others are Fantom owners...most of us happy ones, too. Any questions, problems, etc., let us know.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Welcome to the Fantom Family. Hunter, Fett, Myself, and a host of others are Fantom owners...most of us happy ones, too. Any questions, problems, etc., let us know.
Why Sky I didn't know you had one. Did you get it because your buddy above you had one?

No, I got it on my own cognizance and based on some rave reviews I read about on the TRAXXAS forum. Matts got his after I already had mine. The pain he went through, and in turn shared with the rest of us unfortunate enough to try and help is part of why I abused him so horribly. Funny thought though.

that is the same one I got a few weeks ago. Same guy, same price. I haven't put it in yet, but will soon. Best price I have ever seen. Nice work X

I bought the same engine at my LHS for $69.99. It was a great deal, they even threw in a pair of 2.5 RPM a-arms. However, I put the Fantom in my mad force, because they were also offering a Rossi "Black Magic" .21 engine for $94.99, which I am told is asteal. I dropped the Blck Magic into my Maxx, and now it runs 52 MPH!

Thats a real good deal:banana:

Back