Jury Duty

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insaneatvs

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I'm sitting down here at the court building doin nothing for the last hour and a half.....I HATE JURY DUTY....I have the latest issue of radio control car action and i have already read it cover to cover....so here i sit cruisin the web.... I could be trying to find my friggin radio and charger for my crawler

Sounds like fun. I've never had to serve yet. I've been called in a couple times but havn't had to return.

lol I've been called for it 3 times, and two of those times i was on probation and just so damn scared to have to go into the court house but luckily all three times they didnt end up needing me lol...thank God.

I had it last summer. I was called to be on the jury for an under-age rape case. I really thought it was interesting. I wouldn't mind doing it again but I wouldn't want to get caught in a long drawn out trial.

never got called but wouldnt mine being at least once.....i mean come on has noone seen that jury duty movie

I seem to get it every year. The last time, I almost got picked to serve on the jury of a trial of a guy that killed his step-dad with a samurai sword.

Well i didnt get picked sat there all day and for nothing, I did get my post count up yesterday

Court is like my period. Once a month, every month.

I was lucky enough to get in on a federal case. Former felon in possession of a firearm. It was a short 2-day trial but was a very interesting process to be a part of. It was cool to see the justice system at work in person. Without going into a long drawn out story, we found the guy not guilty since the prosecution did not prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt, even though every one of us thought he was guilty. It's a bitch, but what can you do.

Back