jumbo maxx claw dawgs w/ imex diamond rims

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devildog_0431

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
what do yall think of having the jumbo maxx claw dawgs w/ diamond rims on the savage 25? i was thinkin of gettin them. :shrug:

Diamond rims look sharp but the chrome tends to flake.

hmm

what about the tires?

I had the Jumbo swamps and they were so heavy. I really didn't run them alot so i got rid of them.

The tires look good too, and yes they are going to be heavier than the stock tires, but not soooooo heavy, I mean really with the big off road tires do you really want massive speed or are you going more for the torque and traction issue?? If it is speed then you probably don't want them, I got the jumbo kongs because I wanted the big monster truck look, and I want the ability to go pretty much where ever I want to go, so they provided more ground clearence, bigger foot print on the ground, sure I'll have to reduce the gearing a little, but I planned on it anyway.......so it's all up to you and what you are looking for performance wise, we are all going to give you our own opinions, but in the end it is your own that really counts!

i had had the jumbo maxx swampers too, i thought they sucked after a while, but the 25 has some torque so i think the claw dawgs would be ok performace wise and definately looks wise.

I run the Claw Dawgz on my Savage powered by a Hyper 8 port (no drive train mods). The tires are much heavier than stock, but give great traction. A plus, the heavier rotational mass of the JumboMaxx tires helps in executing front or back flips. We're talking major gyroscopic affects from throttle and break inputs.

If you are trying to fly your Savage (ie get huge air), stick with stock or T-Maxx tires, as even the larger engines will still have some trouble getting such large tires and heavy truck to great heights.

jumbo maxx tires

if u use them u will also find the truck 2 be more stable {less flipovers} my e-maxx use to flip all the time til i put a set of those babies on there.

Back