Jr's Loosing streak finally broken!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
No fuel milage win... no pit stratedgy, no rain shortend event... just a dominating race by the 88 today!!! He has had such a great year so far, I knew the win would be coming sooner than later. To all of those Jr fans out there who have been faithful and waited a long time for this.... WE WON!!!!

I here ya Tom
I have been waiting for this day

hopefully we will se more wins and a championship

I here ya Tom
I have been waiting for this day

hopefully we will se more wins and a championship

I know there is alot of racing left this year.. but I really think we can win more races this year.. and dare I say it.... contend for a championship? Man that would be great!!

He's still racin?? Just kiddin, congrats on the win.

Pretty decent race actually. I know it feels when your guy gets a win. Congrats Tom!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

It was great to see him get the win, and in such a dominating way as well. He owned that race today!

I'm sure the haters will find something wrong with the win... but there was no question as to who had the best car yesterday. I still can't believe it. I am so excited you would think he just won the Daytona 500! LOL His car was on rails all day long and I am glad that I got to experience it! Really love the blacked out paint scheme too!

I'm not a NASCAR guy, but isn't it all fixed anyways?

JR? I thought the Networks got rid of him when the killed the TV show Dallas....

Congrats Tom, glad you and other JR fans got to enjoy a good win!

JR? I thought the Networks got rid of him when the killed the TV show Dallas....

There is a new generation Dallas, JR is still in it along with JR junior LOL

Thanks Guys! It's Tuesday and I am still smiling!

I saw that they are bringing back Dallas.... I never got into it too much when the first Dallas was on TV... I was too young, but I remember my mom loved to watch and I remember the whole who shot JR thing!!

i didnt know children was allowed to drive cars.