Jeep Wrangler Disappointment

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I was seriously considering trading my truck for a Wrangler yesterday until I sat in one, at 6'5 I don't always fit the way I would like in a vehicle but I do normally fit. I was about to test drive a Sahara but when I put the seat back my head was hitting the roll bar, with the seat at it's lowest position and pulled up just so my head wouldn't hit the bar it felt like the steering wheel was in my lap! I sat in a few others an had the same problem....Someone at Jeep at something against tall people!

They are talking about offering the Turbo-Diesel version if the Diesel Grand Cherokee does well enough.

Hey. That's our word. Only we can use that word.

I'm getting an '07 Titan crew cab this weekend if it's as nice as they say it is.

I've never been impressed with the interior of any Wrangler or Cherokee, but that's not what they're about.

I'm getting an '07 Titan crew cab this weekend if it's as nice as they say it is.

I've never been impressed with the interior of any Wrangler or Cherokee, but that's not what they're about.

What is the last year you have looked at? The base packages of the 2011+ are quite nice. But if you go with the Sahara or rubicon with the interior package, it's f'ing phenomenal.

The Sahara I was looking at has a nice interior, not luxury but very nice!

Dads got the saddle skin leather and all the other fixins. It's extremely nice.

Well hell it is an off road vehicle.... it "aint suppos'd" to be luxury! You must be one dem "Fancy Pants". Lawd I tout you wuz Cajun!:p:

I just didn't want anyone to think I was comparing it to a Luxury interior....IMO Jeeps should come with neoprene seats, bed liner coated interior (no carpet)

I just didn't want anyone to think I was comparing it to a Luxury interior....IMO Jeeps should come with neoprene seats, bed liner coated interior (no carpet)
Daz what I'm talking about! I had a buddy that did Rhino line the entire inside of his.... looked decent. It was a Tan color and matched the seats. Clean with a garden hose..... I dig it!

Gets hot bedlined. I just put the hose to the carpets.

Yea, those trash bags are just a little too loose.

What is the last year you have looked at? The base packages of the 2011+ are quite nice. But if you go with the Sahara or rubicon with the interior package, it's f'ing phenomenal.

The newest wrangler I've ever looked in was probably '05 or so. I do like them grand cherokees though.

Back