Jato Body Options?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tj23

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on changing the standard Jato body to something more interesting? I really like the old school cars and trucks but can't find anything specific online for the Jato. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on changing the standard Jato body to something more interesting? I really like the old school cars and trucks but can't find anything specific online for the Jato. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Just look up the wheelbase and width of the JATO and then compare that to the wheelbase and width of whatever body you're interested in. If its in the same ballpark then it should work

I've fashioned bodies that weren't for my specific rig. If the wheelbase is close and I can get the body posts close, I go for it, even if it's not actually meant to be on that specific rig.

For example, I have an older Spiderman monster truck body. I actually have it "holed" out to work on my Kyosho USA-1 truck and my Savage 4.6 SS truck. Couple extra holes for the body posts, sure, but it works and looks good on either.

Back