I've got a lead

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Non Crimen

RCNT Cyclist
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey everyone. I'm really itching to get back to nitro. I've got an ad on the local CL and here it is. He's asking $150 on it. Not too much detail but here's some pictures; what do you all think?

---------- Post added at 8:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:45 PM ----------

Oops, tapatalk won't let me upload pics till I have wifi. Pictures soon to come.

Nice thanx bro the guy even gave me a better deal!.

Just kidding man looks worth it

I would jump all over it. I had one, regret selling it to my neighbors kid to this day!

Well, he sold it. Not too big of a deal, but would have been nice to scoop it up for the price. Thanks for all of your help guys!

Holy crap, Hotrodrob did scoop it up!

Just kidding. Had to laugh at the irony...

Lmao, ...I dont have it I swear!

I don't know Hotrodrob, you have motive......

Wrong comment at the wrong time. LMAO!

Not too big of a deal, but would have been nice to scoop it up for the price.

You can grab 4.6 rollers for <$150 all the time on eBay. Given that 9 times out of 10 the engine in a used kit is toast, I don't think you missed out on too much. Maybe that ZR.30 was good, but given my experience, it's unlikely. Of the 35 or so used engines and kits I've bought, I think four, maybe five have not needed a piston & sleeve (Ironically, the MMGT 3.0 I picked up for $100 was one of the few with a good engine)

Last edited:
Back