It's hunting season, let's see your pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northlander

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
It's hunting season, let's see your pics *NEW PIC ADDED*

*The second buck was shot Sat. morning, it's been a good season so far.* Here is the buck I shot last Fri. I am fortunate to be able hunt on an Indian reservation, hence a longer season with a rifle. The WI state season opens this Sat. for everyone else. This thread was inspired by Zandor and his hunting trip.

Attachments

• deer copy.jpg
    deer copy.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 90
  • deer2.jpg
    deer2.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Nice looking buck. Damn, I don't hunt, but just looking at all this gets me craving venison jerky...

Nice looking buck there. I'm hoping to go hunting soon, but we'll have to see how the land and everything pans out. Once again. Nice Buck.

Nice four point..Ill be hunting the mule deer season next year.....What was the hanging weight?

Now thats a big buck...
But what the hell is up with its hoofs.

ZANDOR said:
Now thats a big buck...
But what the hell is up with its hoofs.

Man, exactly what I was thinking! Look like the fingernails of a cocaine addict!

dougc said:
he must of lost his toe nail clippers :LoL:
LMAO
With nails like that he must have out run it and hit it on the head with a bat!
LOL thats why its tounge is sticking out..It was out of breath

Imagine the doe getting mounted by that boy wit dem nails! OUch, good thing you got him out of the woods, he don't need to be breeding with hooves like that.

That is a nice deer. I would like to venture into deer hunting but just dont have the time between fishing and dirtbikes and hunting upland game. Once again nice deer!!!

I didn't get a hanging weight, I'd guess around 190, not the biggest body but still nice. The other buck with the long hooves has a condition called "slipper foot" which is caused by a diet too rich in carbohydrates.

Northlander said:
. The other buck with the long hooves has a condition called "slipper foot" which is caused by a diet too rich in carbohydrates.
Did you shoot him near a potato field??:bling:

WTF?

What did ya do? Start chasing him and he tripped over those??? :D

JK

Id like to see them hoof prints! My dad got a 10 pointer and a 6 pointer. I went out a little bit but not until the 2nd weekend so the deer were all scared shitless. But if one would have walked threw that bar, It would have been dead meat!

Back