Is there any way to update the AE SC6.2 to AE SC6.4 standards?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukedavis

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
Hey everyone, I have a Team Associated SC6.2 and I wanna update it to the newest model. Does anyone know if this is even possible or what I would need to get for the conversion? Thanks in advance.

Probably. Look at the setup sheets, and compare manuals, see what is different. Most different is new 13mm bore shocks.
Alot of people convert B6.3 into 4, same with a B74.1 to a 2, ect.
Oh you.got one? Good. Sell that trashy slash and go race with the associated. You won't get bullied this time. 🤣 (I need to do this)
I was bullied once, for having a Traxxas (deff not true 🤣 my buddies are always nice and helpful)

Last edited:
Probably. Look at the setup sheets, and compare manuals, see what is different. Most different is new 13mm bore shocks.
Alot of people convert B6.3 into 4, same with a B74.1 to a 2, ect.
Oh you.got one? Good. Sell that trashy slash and go race with the associated. You won't get bullied this time. 🤣 (I need to do this)
I was bullied once, for having a Traxxas (deff not true 🤣 my buddies are always nice and helpful)
Lmao I could never sell my slash. The funny thing is, I have only broke like 2 a-arms and 3 driveshafts in the time that I have had it lol. I am gonna make my slash better than any race truck out there. Just you watch :joyful:
Oh, and I will deff look at the manuals and stuff. Thanks.

Lmao I could never sell my slash. The funny thing is, I have only broke like 2 a-arms and 3 driveshafts in the time that I have had it lol. I am gonna make my slash better than any race truck out there. Just you watch :joyful:
Oh, and I will deff look at the manuals and stuff. Thanks.
Watch MX Acres on YouTube. He races a slash and bandit. But it's on very very loose indoor clay.

Back