Is there any big retailers selling fuel?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireturtle

RC Newbie
Reaction score
My local hobby shop is focused mainly on electric, and they sell quarts of nitro for about 20$ each. I instead buy it online for about 60$ a gallon. Does anyone know of big companies like O'Reilly's or Home Depot that sell nitro fuel? Even if it is a little more expensive it would be worth it to me to take a short drive instead of waiting two weeks.

My local hobby shop is focused mainly on electric, and they sell quarts of nitro for about 20$ each. I instead buy it online for about 60$ a gallon. Does anyone know of big companies like O'Reilly's or Home Depot that sell nitro fuel? Even if it is a little more expensive it would be worth it to me to take a short drive instead of waiting two weeks.
Torco & Morgan fuels sell 3-4 gallon cases for reasonable prices, shipping included when you get that much.

Go to a place that carries vp fuel. See if they can order some nitro fuel in as vp has a nitro fuel line.

Someone needs to start up some RC Qwickie Marts.

Like dollar general, but with good stuff 😂

E9038B78-C744-4DFC-A397-6B95516B9A78.jpeg

Back