INTEGY shocks w/ piggy backs has any one used them??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gofimoid

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi i was thinking about buying some Integy MSR4 shocks with piggy backs. I was just wondering if anyone else had bought anything from them and had any thing to say about their quality or preformance. The only real reason i ask is that its only $120 for a set of 8 with piggy backs that seemed a little cheap and wasn't sure it they lacked craftsmanship or anything of that nature?

Several of us are using them. The quality is good and they preform great. You can get them for $99 if you shop around.

Do a search on this forum for some great info.

Integy resevoir shocks

Yup, I use them.
They are great and fairly easy to bleed. One thing though, the springs are thinner than standard and a little soft, so some RCRaven springs are a big improvement.
Alternatively you can use the stnadard T-MAXX springs on them.
They are fairly good value for money and so well made too!

If you scrolled down a little, there is an excellent Thread about these exact same products
click me

yes, they are great. i have found that trinity blue shock springs work better on them than the stock ones.(thankz to fasteddy)

bryan

I use them as well. I run with the 2 hole plate, 70 weight oil and Trinity black springs. My maxx is heavvvvvvvvyyyyyy......

So far, they held up to the multiple, multiple, multiple drop tests I have done.....

The Crafstmenship is very good. Very nice to put together, not leaking, no cross threading and feel good too. Everything is aluminum except for the rod ends themself.

Havent put them in the field yet, but, I am orderring another set for my Savage as they just released them.

christian how high can u drop ur truck before bottoming out?

bryan