Integy Servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrock32

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just wondering if y'all have had any luck or even heard of this servo. Its an Integy C22433MG 1440z @ 6v .13 speed. With metal gears. At $39.99 its not a bad price.

I would be putting this in an 1/8 buggy. Would this be a good upgrade or should I spend another $90.00 on a digital airtronics that is 200oz .10 speed? This will be for racing purposes.

I like the price of the integy.....

Didnt know they were making servos.

Everyone will have a opinion on servos, what price is your limit?

Didn't know Integy made servo's but if it's like most of their other products it looks good on the shelf but it's prolly junk on the track. My guess it's a rebranded bluebird or perhaps an Ace. If you are serious about racing, servo's are one of the things you shouldn't skimp on. On my buggy I run the JR 9000T for steering and my truggy has the HiTec 5995TG. I prefer the Hitec but either is a good choice.

Forgot to mention, I've never had one bit of luck with Airtronics. Neither has two of the guys I race with that have tried them.

Forgot to mention, I've never had one bit of luck with Airtronics. Neither has two of the guys I race with that have tried them.

It isnt a Ace, nothing they have matches up with those specs. Maybe a Bluebird, and I would run, not walk away from them.

Ace is starting to get a following, I have their 1015 Digi and it works GREAT.

I would also stay away from the Air, they seem to wear prematurely

Jet, check out the Ace thread on the Grid, good stuff!

I'll check it. I was guessing with the Ace, wasn't to familiar with any of their servo's specs.

Avoid the Integy. Their customer service is horrible and their quality control is suspect. Try the Hitec servos. Very reliable. I think Fast Eddy still has them on sale at his web site.

Yeah, skip past Integy, and get Hitec at the very least; aside from the stock servo in the RC18B, it's all I run (except in the Savage; it has an MGT servo for throttle, Airtronics 94102 for reverse module, and a JR servo for steering).

Hitec also gives a 2 year warranty, and outstanding service to boot.

Hey Hamz, what is Fast Eddy's web address?

As far as torque and speed goes, what do y'all prefer? I'm sure every driver has their preference.... I'm thinking about something in the 140+ oz range with a .13 or below speed. Would this be a good starting point? My current servo is about 90 oz/in with a speed of .17. I would be getting something about 1.5 times faster then what I currently have.

Like Jet said stay away from the airtronics. At one point the had some of the best stuff on the market, but lately thier just not lasting. I have a 94357 that died at about a gallon of fuel. 100 for a gallon is just too much money for me.

I have two 94358's that have lasted almost two years in my LST, so I'm not getting the big hate on Airtronics. On the other hand y'all might not get me hating on the Hitecs. I have found them to have a hard time centering properly.

I can agree on staying away from Bluebird servos.

All Futaba Servos are water brove and dust too i hobe you try thim all of there dig. servos are good and i can say stay away from bluebird too by experience .. ;)

Back