Integy roll cage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richardtf

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i need to ask a small favor from you revo guys with integy roll cage, can you post pics of your revo with an integy roll cage, i am planning on installing a roll cage i see that the integy is the only cheap ro cage out ther.

THanks in advanced :)

just FYI. there is a reason that integy roll cage is so cheap.

Thats because it is infact, cheap. It wont do much as far as protecting your rig, and will just weigh it down. It will however, look pretty snazzy, as long as you dont run the rig.

I found this one on ebay when I went looking for one a few months back. Haven't ordered it yet, but I'm planning on it

search for ID number 270596679487

He also has one for the 3.3, that's just the one that will fit my rig

Thanks guys, i might look both, but i only want to protect the engine..hmmmm:)

Thanks guys, i might look both, but i only want to protect the engine..hmmmm:)

if you have tools and are a bit handy , you could make a steel roll hoop ...thats what i did on my revo wasp ...the engine is fully protected ...i tweaked it a bit since those pics were taken ...removed the screws and nuts and welded it instead

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I wouldn't own any of their other products, but I have an integy cage on my Pede project because I got tired of destroying pricey bodies when wheelies and such went wrong. I do not cut that truck any slack, and I've beaten the crap out of it, and it's help up just fine. The only downside is it makes the truck top heavy, but it's just a bash rig so I'm OK with that.

rsPGS.jpg