Integy front lower control arms

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbl993

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
anyone ever used them before? I snapped my lower control arms (RPM) and need to get something a bit more beefy. Revo was going down the street and I hit a curb pretty hard only thing that broke was the LCA's....

I know how integy's reputation is but somthing that simple i can't imagine them screwing up...

Just do a search here for Integy, their reputation is very bad, the warranty is non existant, same goes for their customer service. avoid anything Integy! RPM has a lifetime warranty, send the broken arm back and they will replace it.

My friend, if you broke RPM A-arms then Integy would not last you 5 minutes. Save your money they are a waste of time and yes they could screw that up....polished cast Aluminum? Yeah not so tough. The clutches by Crapagy are decent but that is the ONLY thing that I know of that they make that are even worth buying. Most of us would not steer you wrong...

ok You snapped a RPM A-Arm as said exchange it is warrantied. Now that same accident without forgiving plastic A-Arms and throw even low grade integy aluminum A-Arms on there attached to steel pins. I believe it would have bent your chassis. I try to avoid Aluminum simply because plastic gives and protect the rest of the car from other damage.

Well good point. I'll head back to the LHS and exchange for an extra set of RPM arms and send the one out to have it exchanged. Luckly I didnt install them or take them out of the package.....

Back