Integy crap

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexander_0_1

"Roads, where we're going we don't need roads"
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guy I was just wanting to know your thoughts on this integy stuff, everyone tells me it's no better than cooking aluminum?
I bought some for an old savage 25 that I just sold.
Now I wanna know if these should be alright to buy.

These are what I was looking at:

Hub carriers

Steering

1.turn buckles

There's also steering front hubs, an engine plate, and a steering assembly that I was also looking at, do you guys think its alright to buy...has integy product quality gone up since the last time I bought their stuff (5years ago)

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

I want them cause they are all orange....does anyone else make anodized orange aluminum

Last edited:
I'm going to be buying the alloy tranny case soon for my twin savage. The HD tie rod eleminators are amazing, there 7075 clutches are my favorite setup and last a long time. Not all integy stuff sucks. It's just what you buy. The hubs and knuckles in HD are good as well. I personally run golden horizon hubs on two trucks.

I have one savage that's all golden horizon, but the last time I was on their web page there was no orange anything

I don't like the integy a-arms that I had, or the skid plates

But was also considering my integy orange bulkheads for my FLM chassis
I have a radio box from them, as well but it's red

In Search Of (game)

Hi,
How's the parts search going?
You seem to have several builds and a variety of many models going at once...

When ever you are coming to Edmonton next, contact me, meet you at LHS.

PM for email addy... I'd like to set up some bowhunting adventures this fall...

Chas

2 real build ups, the other 1 is more of a chassis mod, and the new tires thread is for gathering information that I can use on any of the projects in the works....the problem I've run into now is not enough drivetrain components, and almost all my stock radios have quit, all I have is the one that came with the savage XL "I suppose I got tired of looking at the stock versions over the Christmas season". So now I hope to have a more unique collection and thanks to DreamMachine info my low slung savage project is headed in a lighter direction...hoping to get it under 10lbs

Extra Extra, read all about it!!

I have the spare Tx and Rx that came stock with my Savage X I'm not going to be using. If you'd like them, I'm sure a nominal fee could help me part company.

Chas

There's also steering front hubs, an engine plate, and a steering assembly that I was also looking at, do you guys think its alright to buy...has integy product quality gone up since the last time I bought their stuff (5years ago)

I have a bunch of Integy parts on my Savage RTR and their stuff these days seems a lot better than before. I haven't had any problems as of typing this... and yeah it' shard to find all orange parts without finding multiple sources

Back