In need of Valet

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazey2

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
You up for a cleaning job chris? I'll ship it over!
swim.jpg

mud.jpg

And yes it still runs!
M.I.B. ported TRX (sorry for the abuse tony)

babytrax.jpg

Last edited:
:spidey: Thats crazie!! Wouldn't your servo's be fried??

Looks like fun but also looks scary, you are braver than me my friend

I only have one question, why were you going so slow??? Hit that puddle at some speed then post the pics:D

Hahahaha Chaz! Ya Nut! I love it!

and NO I'm not cleaning it hehehehe

Did all survive?

it did survive the multiple dashes through the water , some at speed.
the only down side was the tyre foams being totally drenched , making the wheels too heavy and off balance too:x

i ran my tmaxx acroos lake once it skiped acros like baot

Yep it made it through,the servo's are all ballooned, the cvec's pipes are on the side.
The tyre foams,well the wife was drying some washing in the tumble dryer so I quickly unbolted the wheels complete and aimed them in with the whites whilst she wasn't looking.

The wheels came out a treat, the washing, well I quickly shot of to work before she noticed!

babytrax.jpg

Originally posted by chazey2

The wheels came out a treat, the washing, well I quickly shot of to work before she noticed!

babytrax.jpg

What did she say when you got home???

Good thing you ballooned the servos. My last trip like that cost me a couple of servos (or at least I thought so until they dried out). I, too , am curious about the reaction of the wife upon your return from work. Are you still able to walk without a limp?

Lets say the good lady was not to well pleased!!

But she's had the last laugh, 'cause I left the tires and foams on the side in the kitchen and my youngest daughter (3) thought she take them into the garden whilst nobody saw and play with the dog with them. The result two chewed up foams!

BTW I wont be using the tumble dryer to dry max bits any more,wifey has banned its or any thing else in her kitchen use for max.:ban:

babytrax.jpg

thats a lot of water hope the eletrices are good

Every things good the only damage was to the foams,and that was dog teeth.

babytrax.jpg