Image Gallery?!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
We at RCNitroTalk.com are considering setting up an image gallery. One that will allow members to upload maybe 1-2 megs of pictures of anything they want as long as it follows the rules of the forum already.

What I would like to know is who would be interested in something like this?

For those of you that would be interested how many would be interested in a low fee for more space to upload images?

Give us some feedback.

-WoodiE

I think that would be cool:cheerful: As for the fee first tell us what it would be???

I would be interested in that, give some details about price etc.

I'm thinking like $25 a year for the extra storage space. Maybe like 5-10megs of space. Which would be a lot of room for pictures.

Just something thats in the air right now, by far nothing set in stone.

-WoodiE

WoodiE,
I'd opt for letting everyone use custom or stock avatars, say like a dozen or two to choose from, instead of a picture gallery. Avatars give people an identity on the net. Be different from the traxxas site and let everyone have an avatar no matter who they are or what their post count is.

The idea of hosting an image gallery is pretty cool. If you did, that would there be any changes to the existing means of posting images and attachments?

Originally posted by WoodiE
I'm thinking like $25 a year for the extra storage space.
-WoodiE
What!!!
Your going to charge matts $0.01 per post?
Can you say "Lotto Winner":banana:

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
The idea of hosting an image gallery is pretty cool. If you did, that would there be any changes to the existing means of posting images and attachments?

No the requirments for posting images wouldnt change at all. The biggest benefit would be for those people using other free based image galleries that have a hard time linking their image to this and other fourms.

-WoodiE

Originally posted by WoodiE

No the requirments for posting images wouldnt change at all. The biggest benefit would be for those people using other free based image galleries that have a hard time linking their image to this and other fourms.

Bingo!!! you nailed it Woodie, that's why I am interested

I have a vote for advatars

lets make a poll!

Back