I'm still very impressed!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I know it's been said a million times but this truck is unreal! I have 1/2 gallon through it and the only thing I have changed is the spur gear and that was my fault. I find myself driving it harder and harder every time I take it out. I knew it would rain all night so I took it for a run this afternoon, I beat the crap out of it. During a high speed cartwheel it must have bounced 5-6 feet off of the ground and the tires where taking the hits on every roll...just kick it back on the wheels and do it some more. I was talking to my wife while driving and almost hit myself at wot, I jumped over the truck and it hit a 12" post at full speed...one of the tie rods came off, I walked over to it snapped it back on I drove away. My wife thought I was trying to break it LOL. I have never beat an rc for 35 minutes non stop without breaking something.

HPI Savage......Toughest rc on earth!

Last edited:
I forgot to mention, the only hop ups on it are the aluminum shocks, everything else is stock. :fro: