I'm looking for a hardened steel clutch bell for the. losi 8ight 2.0 clutch...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm running a hardened OFNA racing bell on my hpi trophy. It should match up on your losi as well. Its vented and comes with new bearings for like $20. Maybe cheaper on Ebay.

Well the bell I.got. the drum is too short. The screws on the 8ight clutch stuck out too far. If they were counter sunk screws it probably fit. What's the drum thickness on the of the ofna? The outside of this Tekno is .483" thick...
Will it pose a problem if I run it like this till I get another bell coming?
2012-12-14_12-06-26_469.jpg

Got an ofna clutch bell and the shoes are exposed too. Maybe a 1/16 of an inch. Less than the tekno... I may file the heads of the screws down enough for the bell to cover the shoes, but leave enough to take the screws out. What a pain to find a hardened steel clutch bell in more than 16t for this clutch...

Can anyone tell me the screw size and pitch that a set screw would fit the tapped holes? And any info on where to get small setscrews. I'm thinking of making 4 pins and using set screws so they sit flush....

Thanks for any information.