I'm a believer!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candyman

'Cuse is in the house!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hooked up my Maxx with a Duratrax header and AE #7730 pipe Sunday. Have had little time to really get a run with it this week. I was out Monday but couldn't get a good tune on it. So I was out running this evening for a while. On my mission to help Easy with some noise level data. Started tinkering with the LSN and HSN. Learned a lot tonight. Like running a lean LSN with a rich HSN. See, I had it backwards. I kept trying to lean my HSN radically and would run the temps up. Caught myself at 360 once!!!!! Oooooops! So I richened up the HSN to around 2 2/3. Brought the LSN into about 3/4. Warmed it up and started tearing around the yard. After about a minute to get it up to temp, I could hear it getting up on pipe right when I buried the gas. And after about another minute, that thing stood straight up when I hit it!!!! I know, wheelies are for show. But they look so freaking cool!!! So I spent the better part of a tank showing my kids and girlfriend how cool it looks when it does that. I have to say the porting with the big exhaust has turned this thing into a beast! Oh, and by the way, I took out all the front drive components. I call it my SportMaxx conversion kit!!!

Yup, another convert. I have seen the light.

A new mod for the T-maxx the sportmaxx conversion kit.

Yea Hunter, I am selling those kits. Only $39.95! The kit includes....well nothing, but you do get to send me all your old "Un-necseeary" parts. Do you think I should put it up on e-bay? Hey, they sell "Carb flip" kits!

My kit is a better deal, it's only $19.99 and comes with an allen wrench, and a prepaid mailer envelope to send Me the old parts for "proper" disposal. :p

My kit is a few high quality printouts on how to remove the front driveline. And I'm only selling mine for $29.95. What a bargain!!! And if you respond quickly, I'll include the "Single Speed Conversion" instructions for free! (To all of you, that's just loosening the shift adjustment screw until the car's locked in first). Think I can sell a lot?

It sounds like its going to be busy on ebay in the next few weeks:classic:

Here's the new kit from Fettco! $39.95 for the SportMaxx conversion kit, and for the first 50 callers, I'll throw in the new and improved "Glide Maxx" (engine removal) kit at no additional charge! That's twice the nothing for no additional cost!!

Thats a good one Fett.

And if you have the new sportMaxx we will be soon selling the All NEW srtreet Maxx conversion, thats right ALL NEW street conversion. we will sell you all the parts to make that SportMaxx into a streetMaxx its new its better its one wheel drive thats ONE wheel drive, just for you street driving guy's. Just think of all the tire smoking fun you will have with a NEW StreetMaxx, be the first on your block to have one. Watch for it at a hobby shop near you or buy direct from the soon to be many manufacturers.