Ihave some basic questions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxiMumST.2002

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am willing to spend 500$ to make my stadium truck have the ground clearance that is higher than a t maxx what can i do yo make this so? what will i need for parts?

best thing to do would be to just buy a monster truck. With that budget you have a few good choices, and you can keep your st just the way it is.

WELL I WANT TO BE UNIQE LIKE NOTHING ANYONE HAS OR SEEN BEFORE I WNAT IT TO BE SPECIAL LIKE SO I KNOW I ACCOMPLISHED SOMTHING BY MYSELF. THANK YOU......

Relaxe and lay off the all caps. If it was your intention to "yell", that is unnecessary. NC Nitro brought up a good point. The problem with your request is that $500 may not get you what you want. In order to make the stadium truck have a higher ride height than an MT, like the T-Maxx, you are talking custom parts and serious modifications. Those things do not come cheaply, and in the end most people just buy a monster truck anyway.

Knowing that you are going through a tough time at the moment, I'll cut you some slack. But just remember, people here are only trying to help and maybe save some money and time for those asking for the help.

ok I'm very sorry i got carryed away is the monster gt a good choice ?

The Monster GT is a great looking truck. I have not heard many bad things about it. There is a Monster GT section of this site. You may want to take some time and read through the threads there. Be aware that most people (at the moment) own either a Savage or a T-Maxx. You will get a lot of persuasive arguments for buying one of those two.

The MGT alone will put you right at your $500 budget.
Or, you could save a little longer and opt for the Hardcore Racing MGT. It comes with all the Hardcore hop-ups installed. It sells for the low low price of $1999 rtr!