I want this Micro RS4 Chassis so bad I can taste it!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Has anyone seen or tried this new chassis by EXO? I am trying to sell a bunch of my extra's to fund this new chassis. Any input is greatly appreciated.

EXO-02.jpg

linkrear.JPG

I have so much good stuff about it, if you have the money and you race your Micro I'd get it. I would get it though if you don't race. That thing is expensive, yet very sexxy!

$110. There is a banked carpet track at the LHS, haven't raced it but they hold races and I was toying with the idea.

I'd try some races first Humbold, then go with the chassis. You never know, you might whoop everyone already :naughty: "Money saved"

That's one preeeeeeeeeeeeety chassis. That makes the Micro look like an entirely different car......like a true "race" car. Hell, even if you don't race the looks alone are worth $110.

That's what I am saying I like the bling bling on it also!

Just found out I get a free Motek T-shirt. Thses guys rocks they answered all my question via email in like 10 minutes time from everyone I sent! Thanks Michael @ Motek

Back