I want a nitro SCT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going with badlands 2.8s

Do Slash bodys fit a Slayer?

Slash bodies are wide an are able to fit a 1/8 scale!

I have a slash bug body on one of my MT's!...

bug_001.jpg

Are a Slash and a Slayer the same wheelbase?

That I don't know!
But one is a SC an a body on a SC is made xtra wide to fit over the tires & wheels.
I did have the baja bug body measurements written down ,however ,I also have
a regular SC body for the slash.

13.2 slash 13.9 slayer I looked. There is tons of stuff listed for the Slash but nothing for the Slayer. I was hoping they would fit. looks like it's going to be try and see.

13.2 slash 13.9 slayer I looked. There is tons of stuff listed for the Slash but nothing for the Slayer. I was hoping they would fit. looks like it's going to be try and see.

I can measure what I have ,an take a fresh pic!....My stupid photo host is being a jerk!...:(

Here ya go !
The Sc body is much wider!

SANY0001_2.jpg

SANY0002_2.jpg

SANY0003_1.jpg

SANY0004_2.jpg

SANY0005_1.jpg

SANY0006.jpg

SANY0007.jpg

SANY0008.jpg

The Slash body would fit with a little trimming perhaps. I just got the sway bars on it. That was a bit fiddly.

Mods are done. 2.8 Proline Trenchers with 12mm hexes, sway bars, heavier springs front rear and Proline extended body mounts. I had to trim the rear wheel wells a bit.
IMG_6612.gif

IMG_6610.gif

IMG_6609.gif

Last edited:
I should get a body like that for my HPI Nitro MT1, I think with its wheel track it would look kinda like a SCT.

It did fine pulling the larger tires for 5 tanks then the slipper died. RR Gen 3 and CB on the way. 38/15 gearing.

Parma has a lot of SC bodies out now. They seem to be a universal fit but they provide measurements. Very cool looking rig!