I need your pics of outdoor tracks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcstoufer

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am submitting a site plan to my city Planning board to get permission to start work on an outdoor track. I would like to have some various examples of what they could expect to be in place.

If you have any pics or URLs of tracks (either 1/10th or 1/8th) please pass them along and I will include them in the plan. Credit will be given if needed.

Also, if you could note dimensions of the track and major dirt moving you had to do would also be very much appreciated.

In the meantime, I'll troll around the site and see if there are any already posted.

here is my fathers track. Its in his back yard. 145' x 75'

We hadn't brought any dirt in yet when these pics were taken. And I don't have any pics of it now.

track018.gif

track021.gif

Wonderful pictures! Just what I was looking for. Keep'em coming!

Mom, can I go to Ben's house and play?

Nice track bud!

-Michael

Thanks! Its gone through some major changes, and its going to get some more in the spring. I can't wait!

I'll have to take some new pics.

Nope you dont' have to ask. Just let me know when your comming!

Ben, big air man, bowl turns, table tops, whoops!!!!! I'll load up the crew

In Oakland-ese, Them hella-bad setups!
These pics will help the cause.

Digger, thanks for the RCCA link. I was thinking they must of had something up online.

Also, could the posters here add the dimensions for the tracks? +/- 10' would be fine.
For those who don't have pics, please post with dimensions of established tracks you run at. I have a general idea so far, but I'd like to put in some verbage on the acceptable sizes we could operate in.

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone who has contributed so far. These have helped give my site plan a definite air of maturity!

To those who have posted, could you give some rough estimations of the track size? Pics are great, but the plan is lacking actual site layout usage.

Back