I need some parts....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knights

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Building my second Tmaxx. I have got all the parts off of Ebay except the Pro 15 block that I took off of a old 4tec.I have the frame of the 4tec with 2 wheels and most of the working parts.Looking to lot it up and get rid of it cheep. I have $150 into the Tmaxx right now. Should be about 150 more to finish. I need a 1)3 way reciever 2,) The nut that goes into the pull start, and onto the motor. I think it is call the one way nut. 3.) Round front and rear body mount post. 4.) Cooling Head for the .15 pro. 5.) Exhuast header. 6.) Unpainted Body. 7.) Wheel/Tires.8.)And a new piston and sleeve. Just throwing something together for my 8 yr old girl. She is fired up and ready to paint her truck and get going. I have made another RC junkie.lol. If anyone has a lot with some of this in it let me know. I have Ebay accout. Thanks.

Some posts deleted.
Anyone with under 90 days of membership and less than 100 useful posts is not qualified to sell on this site.