I need a wing what looks good

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayoitsjus10

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just mounted a trkno wing mount in my t maxx
What do u guys recomend on what wing to use picswould help alot so i can see how it looks thanks

I prefer a 1/8 ProLine HD wing. But most 1/8th wings can be made to work. The ProLine wing is not pre-drilled for the mount so you can make it a perfect fit. The Traxxas wing is pre-drilled for mounting and does not fit the spacing of the Tekno mount and needs modification to fit.

I got wings out the wazoooo:hehe:
DSC00625_zpsde9d968f.gif

photo17_zps2e03e257.gif

DSC00509_zps596a2e48.gif

DSC05242.gif

DSC05889.gif

Nice man thanks ill go with that i like the look of the last two pics I'm tryjng to get my tmaxx a truggy look
If u dont mind can u tell me what 4 shocks setup u are using and wheels and tires u are using to i like that setup its exactly what i want my maxx to look like. I
Mounted my wingmount on the stock tower for now till the tower breaks then I'm gonna put my flm shock towers on

I usually run 4 UE super shocks or the Ofna rear LX One buggy shocks, both of which need after market towers like the FLM to fit correctly. The smaller shocks in the 3rd pic are a custom setup with lots of different mods like custom made shock pistons different shock shafts and HD springs to handle the weight of the rig.

3rd pic has the ProLine 40series Bowtie tires. They have been discontinued and are very hard to find these days.
Last pic is the ProLine LPR wheels and Hole Shot tires.
If you decide on either it is best not to buy pre-mounts as they need taped before mounting to prevent ballooning.

U kno where i can find these ofna shocks i seen the ue and thats just too much. You know anything cheaper that would work as a four shock I'm not racing ir anything jus a weekend toy but i like the truggy look

are those wider control arms? if so wat brand

Those arms are all standard 2.5/3.3 width.
E-Bay is your best bet for the ofna shocks.

Back