I LOVE the police.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajames942

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm bored, so I'm going to tell you what happened last night. I was at my buddies house, and I got a call from my other buddy asking if we wanted to go on a mountain ride. ( Ford Bronco, and Huge Chevy Truck.) So they pick me and my buddy up in the bronco and we headed out the mountain. The part the pissed me off is they never told me they had beer. Were riding slow around the mountain and drinking, ( Me and my buddy weren't drinking because we had ot go to his house). Were riding around and the person driving the bronco was getting to drunk to drive anymore. Everyone in the bronco is drunk except me and my buddy, so who ends up driving? ME !!. We found this trail and didn't know were it went, so we said screw it, and took it. We come out and BOOM! POLICE PULLED US OVER. I was scared bad. ( I wasn't driving anymore). What I didn't know was...the bronco had expired tags, and the driver had a suspended license. The police comes up and tells us to get out. They search and Bronco and find 5 beers, vodka, and ice. They give us all Breathalyzer tests, and me and my buddy were the only ones that passed it. It turns out the cop was my buddy's god father, that had been looking for him for 6 years. They impounded the bronco, and took the huge chevy truck on a flatbed and took it to the guys house. We are all sitting in the police station, when the cop says " this is a ONE TIME and ONE TIME ONLY deal. I'm going to let you all go. I could NOT believe it . I'm not trying to show off because this is nothing to show off about. God was on my side that night. If it wasn't for that cop, I would have gotten an underage ( yes, i can get an underage even though I wasn't drinking because there was beer in the Bronco) and I wouldnt be able to get my license for another 2 years untill I was 18. LESSON LEARNED. I am done with them people for good. I am too young and do not need this stuff.

i still don't think you can get charged for alcohol if it wasn't in your possesion and you passed the breathalizer

They said if its in reach of you, you can get underage. So I don't know.

Honestly i think your an idiot, for being in the car with that. Glad your still alive. But they all should have been put in jail. Politics or not, it shouldnt matter.

I agree 100% alpine. It was too late by the time I figured out their was beer. I had no where to go. I am seriously done with them.

Just a side note..We were trail riding, about 10 MPH tops.

I learned my lesson the hard way.

It dont matter. Its stupid anyway...... 10 mph, 2mph, when you figured it out, you should have left the vehicle immediatly. IDC what ur excuse is.........

I don't have an excuse. It was stupid, and I was stupid.

No, you learned it the EASY way. Scared straight. Be VERY thankful.
Good choice to stop hanging with them. They are not good friends.

Yeah, I don't need anything to get in the way of me getting my learners permit. That is the only thing I always wanted and not gonna let stupid stuff like this screw it up.

good choice bud, stay away from people like that all they do is get u into trouble. . .you need more friends like us at RCNT, we all share the same intrests so no trouble there. . .lol

Sounds like you got a pretty good head on your shoulders, dumping people like that as "friends" will be one of the best choices you will make in life, they will only drag you down to there level.

talking about Lisences i got for my P's 2morow... hope i pass

glad u learned ur lesson

When I was 15 I got a possession of alcohol charge and I blew double 0's, and I was just at the same camp site as the beer.

in Australia we have to go on our L's for 6months and do 50hours of driving.
Once that is completed and u pass a test u go on what we call P's, speed is limited to100km, 0.00 blood alcohol and P plates are to be displayed.
After a year we go onto P2's which is the sasme just with no P plates.
After a year of that we go onto a full lisence which means u can do what ever the speed limit alowes and can have 0.05 blood alcohol

i go for them 2day :)

Sweet, well good luck with it. Quite a few differences in licensing. So is the BAC 0.05 for everyone, or just to a certain age? Our BAC limit in my state is 0.08, but you cannot have anything if you are younger than 21. I guess you could have a BAC of 0.05 or less at 19 y/o there if I did the math correctly?

forgot to mention that you have to have a fully lisenced driver that has had there lisence for 2 years to drive on ur L's

We are legally alowed to drink at 18 here but aslong as you arnt on your P's you are able to drive with 0.05 here.
If you lose ur lisence and have to go back to ur P's then you are alowed no alcohol

ohh also
I PASSED :first_place:

Last edited:
congrats solly, sounds like what they just started doing up here a few years ago in NY. you have to log 50 hours with a permit before you can take your driver's test. as for getting an alcohol possession charge, or any charge for that matter its up to the officer's discretion. definitely caught a lucky break on that. good idea on losing friends like that, they are asking for nothing but trouble.

Back