I know why I got no GO!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbullz

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Let the kid with the learners permit try out the 8ight. She found the curb. Now I’m scared to let her drive my truck! 🤣🤣
IMG_3882.jpeg

Exactly why I don't run where other people or real vehicles are.
I have a sue happy dirtbag that lives next to me, if you look at him wrong he will sue you.

Last edited:
Only thing I hit to yalls knowledge was a pallet jack in my drive way. Solid trailer hitch to solid body made one hell of a racket at low speed.

I handed the remote to her and went over to talk to one of my friends. Suddenly he said "LOOK"!!! Yep, she just nailed my 4 foot ramp at ramming speed. As I was watching my truck fly through the air I was thinking "this is going to be expensive". It landed right side up but didn't drive back.

I handed the remote to her and went over to talk to one of my friends. Suddenly he said "LOOK"!!! Yep, she just nailed my 4 foot ramp at ramming speed. As I was watching my truck fly through the air I was thinking "this is going to be expensive". It landed right side up but didn't drive back.
I think “This is going to be expensive” A LOT lately

Exactly why I don't run where other people or real vehicles are.
I have a sue happy dirtbag that lives next to me, if you look at him wrong he will sue you.
I just have a bunch of cool neighbors that I’ve asked if it bothered them and one Karen I try to piss off daily.