I just bought a fantom

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro dave

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
got it brand new off flebay for fr.15 for 109.00. Not a bad price, I am looking forward to putting it in my maxx.

Sweet which seller did you buy it from i saw a guy selling them for about that and trying to decide if i should buy from him or not thx

Rob

Sweet deal for sure thats on like 2 hours from me to i think there was anther guy with a bunch of them too

Rob:banana:

Welcome to the Family. Let us know if you have any questions. Hunter has about 9 gallons through his. I have about 2 gallons through mine. I am very happy with it, and will gladly help make your Fantom experience an awesome one.

Last edited:
Welcome to the family:D Sounds like you got a real good deal.

That was a great deal! I think you'll like the motor. I like mine!!

Isnt it Fantom that just came out with the new .18 ??? I need to go grab my mag. Someone just put out a new .18 and I thought it was Fantom.....

Good luck with the mill! I have heard a lot of good things about them!

I have one.. had to rebuild it after 1 gallon! my airfilter fell off and got dirt in there!!:sneaky:

That .18 is probably the wasp or xtm

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Isnt it Fantom that just came out with the new .18 ??? I need to go grab my mag. Someone just put out a new .18 and I thought it was Fantom.....

Good luck with the mill! I have heard a lot of good things about them!

Fantom's next engine is a .21 due out near Christmas. They have not produced an .18 to my knowledge.

It was the XTM .18 that I just seen. Supposedly it fits wherever a .15 would, including on the maxx. Just a thought.

The XTM .18 has gotten some good reviews from the one or two people I know that have it, and yes it drops in where the .15/.12 would on the T-maxx with minor to no adjustments above and beyond what you would do for any new engine.

As for the who I know that have it...a couple of dudes at my LHS.

We've got them over here to !
You'll love it,although I've just brought a brand new TRX carb to put on mine as the orings have perished in the carb.

Reason for buying new carb? you try getting Fantom spares in the UK. LOL

babytrax.jpg

I believe hot bodies makes a .18 that will drop right in.. I don't know how good they are... I think there abn

Hey I'll be sure to let you know if I need help with it, I am looking forwartd to it for sure.

d

welcome to the family have fun:OMG: :spam :D