i have money

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently upgraded to the HiTec Lynx 3D with Spectra Module and Novak receiver. It was pricey at $350, but so far it has been worth every dollar. HiTec makes some less pricey models of the same radio (just missing some of the bells and whistles).

There are all kinds of options out there for new radios. Shop around and find one that fits your needs. I have used the stock TRX radio, the Lynx 3D and Futaba radios. I found that each did what I expected it to do and well.

hmm which should i upgrade first? steering servo or ...shocks?

Originally posted by phiber
hmm which should i upgrade first? steering servo or ...shocks?

if ya got 170 do em both

Phiber...concur with Nitro Dave on that count. With $170 you could upgrade your shocks and the steering servo. Just a note on the BigBores. The springs that come with the Big Bores are weaker than the stock shock springs; so either use your stock springs on the Big Bores or upgrade to a nice set of Trinity springs as mentioned in previous posts. You should be able to do that along with acquiring the shocks and servo.

i have $200 in my pocket maybe more tomarrow

get some allumium where it is most needed

Back