I gots the itch....(again)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.9s as scale looking as possible

Sent from my *PiMP Boy-3000*

I only used my winch for scale looks, they are stupid to use.... Congrats on the rig.

Tax season I will be getting a TF2, try out a more scale truck again. I love the s trucks I've owned but by Tamiya Hilux was way funner, so much more realism IMO.

Have you seen the gear head krusher wheels on the home page they say 1.55 though, maybe gear head has 1.9s also.

That's a real nice setup u got there and you will love that 4pl I have one and love it

If it was me I'd buy axial beadlocks and put some different rings on them for a more trail rig look

If its not to much trouble can u take a picture showing how far the fender flairs stick off the truck I'm looking at buying so for a jeep I just started building thanks

Check out these beadlocks http://www.lockeduprc.com/19-Wheels_c_1.html

Last edited:
sazydaha.jpg
u8ygany6.jpg
ygejavyb.jpg

---------- Post added at 5:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:19 PM ----------

Picked these up http://bit.ly/1edjkma

thanks for the pictures

if u look on the site i link up there u can buy just the ring to put on the axial wheels u give then a different look

Or move the antenna be the passenger-side mirror like the 1:1. Good looking rig. Where's the mud?

Or move the antenna be the passenger-side mirror like the 1:1. Good looking rig. Where's the mud?

I'm thinking about it, hopefully my dad and I are gonna hit the mountain bike trails again. It's raided last night:D :D

are8evap.jpg
a9y3ujez.jpg
uvavumys.jpg
saqeneju.jpg
esesaben.jpg
u2e9uvyt.jpg

Sent from my Pip Boy-3000

---------- Post added at 7:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:54 PM ----------

qy9aquvu.jpg
tu7utuqy.jpg

The mud is coming:D our annual family waterfall trip is this weekend and there will be trails, mud, and rocks a plenty

---------- Post added at 6:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 6:08 AM ----------

Nice build and nice pics there crimen. I've been gathering up stuff for a scaler build myself lately, can't wait for it to all arrive.

Thanks bro!

Rock crawling faillll
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1zq8ElRaK8"]Axial SCX-10 Jeep Wrangler JK test - YouTube[/ame]

Not bad man. Crawling is different for sure, you just gotta get used to going super slow most times and picking out lines. The super slow part is what I couldn't get into in the past. :D

Nice, great little filmage to tease me that much more about thoughts on my next scaler.... Punk! :D

You need to build a little ramp, get a running start, hit it and clear that pile of rocks without all that strain on your servos. :D

Back