i got one i got one mery x mass to mee lol

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3gsweet

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well i got one today and thats was ha happy moment now i can get the damm thing to run tryed everything can't get it dialed in someone help please-xmas- :depress:

Please describe the problem you are having. Will it start? Have you ran any break in tanks through it? We need more info. X

ok i got two tanks done than i went to take it out for the rest of the break in circle and it kepd boging tryed to adjust the high and the low to no avail and now it wont start even when i put it back to origonal settings i checked the glo plug it is good dont know what else to do

Where are you located?

How old is the fuel?

What kind of fuel as well as what % nitro?

What are your needle settings at?

Whats the temp outside?

-Chris

Have you checked to see if possibly you've flooded it? When I broke my Savage in (and this goes ESPECIALLY with the factory settings), it kept flooding for some reason. I would pull it for a min or so, and then tilt it forward and back, and fuel would pour out of the pipe. If you think it may be flooding, take your glowplug out, disconnect the tube that goes to the top of the fuel tank so it won't keep pumping fuel with every pull when your engines not discarding any because its not running, and tip the truck upside down and give it a few pulls so it will spit out any fuel sitting inside. Then, make sure your plug is dry and and with the fuel tube to the top of the tank still disconnected, try starting it again. Make sure and give us an update on if this helped anything.

well i tryed everything still can't get it to run so i took it to the shop thay sayed i messed with the no no scre when i didnt any way thay had to keep it to tune it angain to factory specs oh well hope to get to run it soon i am realy wanting to play with my new toy lol i ll keep u updated with the results in a few days:depress:

Back