I got it

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I got my new Fast Lane Machine Aluminum Extended E Maxx Chassis and it looks sick!! and is pretty light, take a look at the befor and after pics it definitely adds some bling, but trust me it will not be a Shelf Queen, I have already been out bashing it..Here is a list of all the mods I have made This was one of the original E Maxx's, it has been upgraded to the hilt, starting with a Proline wide maxx suspension kit, steering kit, moab xl tires w/ bead lock wheels, and 23mm hex adapters. Novak HV 6.5 Brushless system, MIP CVD's through out,Traxxas Spools front and rear, Aluminum Tranny Gears, RRP Sliper Clutch, Traxxas Big Bore Aluminum shocks, Aluminum bulkheads, differential collars and hub carriers, FLM extended aluminum chassis, RPM skids, bumpers, and bulkhead braces, Lunsford Titanium turnbuckles and hinge pins, Deans Ultra plugs, Hitec hi torque steering servo, Hitec Lynx 3D 3 channel radio, RC Screwz stainless steel screw kit Total invseted so far aprox. $1600 - 1700, all thats left is a higher tourqe steering servo and 2 6000 mah MAXAMPS Lipo packs..
P1020990.gif
[/IMG]
P1030484.jpg
[/IMG]
P1030491.jpg
[/IMG]
P1020999.jpg
[/IMG]
P1020994.jpg
[/IMG]
P1030488.gif
here is a link to more pics of it http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn124/abadk9420/?special_track=nav_tab_my_albums

Last edited:
congrats, looks pretty good...

Thanks guys, I love this chassis been wanting it for a while...

I added a list of the mods if you guys are intrested.