I finally got it!!! Pics...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I finally got my 4.6 :D:D:D Break in set for tomorrow :yes: Some pics of the unveiling lol...

21n01h1.jpg

15dw5ch.jpg

op779l.jpg

2poo0m9.jpg

a1pf9k.jpg

35hqvxk.gif

28we5qh.jpg

2nqr4hy.jpg

Last edited:
That looks very familiar. I think I got one of those about 6 months ago. I just don't recognize it any more.
Congrats on the Savvy.

you didn't recognise it because you polished all the finish off the first week you had it.

Its so awesome lol. I put the roll bar on also after these pics.

you gonna put pics up of that?

its just the one that comes stock I will put pics though tomorrow.

Oh man, that's nothing. See what you can do in mud :D.

Oh yeah, and I hope you remembered to break in the engine.

Ya there is a thread about that in the general stuff lol.... issues.... This was just in gravel.

so i see you went with what i told you. trinity monster racing fuel. good man.

wow, I hope you aren't planning on leaving all that dirt on there. That would keep me awake at night, and it would probably give Rolex a heart attack...

Uh Oh, anyone seen Rolex? I'm getting a bit worried.

Holy crap dirty for the first run! Lol congrats.. I love the savvy.... Lol i can see u havent fliped yet ur roll bar is in perfect shape still..
Nice

lol actually i did flip it 3 times.... without the body on... Anyway ya the fuel seems good!

lol ya u dont wanna run it wihtout the roll bar and engine guard and do flips. I learned the hard way. My whole head is scratched up.. Where can i get the K5.9 ENGINE?

lol ya u dont wanna run it wihtout the roll bar and engine guard and do flips. I learned the hard way. My whole head is scratched up..

I had the roll bar on. I still got a small scratch on the head though lol. OH WELL!

Oh and thanks for the compliments guys. I am very satisfied with the savvy so far.

*right click save* I like what i see! congratulations. i want one now

I had the roll bar on. I still got a small scratch on the head though lol. OH WELL!

Oh and thanks for the compliments guys. I am very satisfied with the savvy so far.

a little tip to prevent scratches is to put 4 zipties on the top head fin :yes:

That is a...was a sweet ride, lol, just kidding. They never look the same as when you first open the box, it is sparkling though. Very nice truck, I have the older X with the F4.1, lots of upgrades, mostly much needed ones and a couple wants like a tuned pipe. Your truck came with the alum. diffs eh? those are a must. Also make sure you get a fuel filter on that bad boy.

If you want any info on much needed upgrades just holler!

Happy bashing

check out my vid if you wish....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet vid. I will get a filter today. I am also getting a better temp gun lol didnt notice it only went to 230...