I finally damaged my sledge

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remote uncontrol

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Boating
I’ve bashed the snot out of my sledge and I finally hurt something 🥳😭
0190A9DF-3022-4679-A1FE-99A3A80F3C0B.jpeg

After much stupid bashing I finally bent the back bulkhead. It was a terrible landing right on the tail from 6’ in the air 😂

Bang em hard Bro. It's the only way to go.

I clicked on this thread cuz I'm pretty sure that a scratch build M2C Sledge will be my next endeavor

i need a 6s rig so bad
the arrma typhon 6S is calling.
So you're thinking 6s Typhon... I just picked one up about a month ago. And although it's a really cool looking car, I don't think I'm going to keep it. It's a buggy. I truggified mine with all the right HR parts. Now it steers like a sheet of plywood. Really wanted to like it as a truggy, but I don't, it's a buggy. Buggy is cool if that's what you're looking for and it's nice to have variety. But, I don't have much need for a bug in my bash arsenal.

So you're thinking 6s Typhon... I just picked one up about a month ago. And although it's a really cool looking car, I don't think I'm going to keep it. It's a buggy. I truggified mine with all the right HR parts. Now it steers like a sheet of plywood. Really wanted to like it as a truggy, but I don't, it's a buggy. Buggy is cool if that's what you're looking for and it's nice to have variety. But, I don't have much need for a bug in my bash arsenal.
well, i can't even come near to affording one....

I've bent every piece of aluminum on my Sledge except the center brace and the hexes. The gearboxes just won't give it up no matter how big of a motor I put in it. What there are no upgrades for (the diffs) traxxas nailed, everything else can be replaced. I think the Sledge is the best monster truggy on the market. I also think it's the best handling truggy on the market too.

I just want to point out this opinion comes from someone who owns 6 Kratons, V1-V5 plus 1 EXB.

Back