I finally broke something!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liftedcj7on44s

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well yesterday i was at my LHS and i met a guy there that had a revo 3.3 and a ERBE. We talked for a while and come to find out he used to stay in the same apartment complex i stay in. Well he ended up coming over last night and brought both his revo 3.3 and his ERBE. We had a blast in the backyard and i was able to drive his ERBE and let me tell you that thing was sick. Ran circles around my 3.3 revo. But anyway i decided to something new for me. I set my ramp almost vertical and went for the backflip. After 4 or 5 times of landing on either the nose or the roof i landed a backflip and not a single broken part. At the end of the night he got his 3.3 revo out and we decided to run both of our together. Everything was going good until we decided to do a drag race. We were dead even and my our trucks started to get closer together. we were wide open in 2nd gear at this point. I turned right a little bit to steer away from him and the swaying action of the truck turned it right back into his. He rolled for about 50ft and i flipped a few times. I noticed my truck was louder. Brought it back in and found the header was broken. So its sunday now and the LHS is closed so i have to wait til monday to get a new one.

that blows man. BTW who won the race

we were dead even when it happened. But he rolled further so i guess he won.

wow. . .that really sux. . .but it must have been a blast cuz if it wasn't you wouldnt be talkin about it. . lol. . .j/k. . .at any rate it must have sucked pretty bad

o yea i had a blast. Its the first time since i have had my revo that i have been able to bash with someone else. I'm borrowing his header today so i can race at the local track and i have a new header should be here mid next week. After that I'm going to do a complete teardown clean this truck up so i can sell it and get a ERBE.:D

good that you have found someone to bash with
i bash by myself and know that it can get boring

ERBE are bad A$$
Yes it is. From what i saw yesterday and from driving it i am now going with one.
Today i will be running with 2 ERBE's . It makes me mad seeing them and my poor old 3.3 struggling just to keep pace. But i am glad i found someone to bash with though. I was getting pretty bored by myself. But i didnt break anything by myself either.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm sure this is obvious but what the heck is an ERBE?

Ok, I'm sure this is obvious but what the heck is an ERBE?

Ok now i don't feel so dumb after all. What is ERBE :D lmao.

As for the broken header you should make the switch to a spring on header. It flexes instead of breaking.

And PM me when our ready to sell that revo :) I might be interested.

I knew a special kid back in high school that used to say ERBE DERBE DURRR, he must know what it is, but me......clueless

Last edited:
I knew a special kid back in high school that used to say ERBE DERBE DURRR, he must know what it is, but me......clueless

Maybe if you call him he might beable to enlighten us. :D LMAO
I know I know it was in bad taste I'm sorry.:)

Hahaha, like others have mentioned, what the heck is an ERBE?:ponder:

I just asked a friend i found out what it is.

E-revo brushless editon = ERBE

Now i feel REALLY stupid lmao

Well this should be fun to clean
Picture032-1.jpg

Picture033-1.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture034.jpg

I had an absolute ball today. And i was running with 2 ERBE's and i was actually doing better lap times then they were due to them spinning so badly :D

yep it sure is. I've already stripped the engine, tranny and all the electronics and I've given it a bath. I am thinking i ruined the throttle servo though. Hoping once everything is cleaned up it will start working again. If not ill replace it for the 3rd time in a week.

Back