I can't find the thread....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you mentioned that Rolex I was just thinking about it too. You just get an email from them too? Then I though, oh yeah where is my blade ya fools? Oh well...my luck...lol

i've not got mine either but i did get a email about it a month or so ago wanting to confirm my info. it was in my spam folder.

We got some of those here at work.... They suck. They break easy and get dull quicker and trust me we put em to the test lol.

just on the off chance has anybody received their Blades. I'm about ready to send x-acto a nasty gram for teasing me.

Wish I knew about this when it was open, I would tell them you want a years supply of x-acto blades and a cutting set!

I never recieved mine either. They prolly got too many requests before they took the promotion down Id bet.

yeah i sent out for that the day it was posted and didnt get anything...... they just send me newsletters

If anyone knows about a good competitive brand, either hobby grade or surgical, I'm willing to dump X-Acto.
Just another fraudulent ad to get the company name out there. Now it will come back to haunt them.

ahh i forgot what the company was but one of my moms nurse friends would be able to get me all the surgical ones i needed.. Freaking amazing on gundam model kit building... really can cut the stubs off with ease. ..but the pointed ones are better for the tighter areas. I usually buy pointed ones at michaels are supply but i dont know the name.