Hyper go h16pl

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indicaninja420

RC Newbie
Reaction score
What's the best kit to upgrade the motor and all the electronics???

Savox micro servo
Radiolink rx/TX
Urgenex 1100 2s 35C batteries x2 (20 bucks for a pair on amazon)
Surpass hobbies/ king Val amazon 35A esc and 2435 motor. Less than 4000kv (since I'm assuming this is a offroad basher?)

That's what I run in my Mini B carpet MOD club racer build

Savox sh0255mg with hot racing aluminum Servo saver
Radiolink r4fgm v1.1 receiver and rc8x radio
1100 2s urgenex batteries
King Val 35A esc and 2435 6100kv motor (same as Surpass hobbies as amazon brands are copies of each other, not to mention the king Val esc works with the Surpass hobbies program card)

Cheap amazon car so idk what it looks like or what specs is. I always use my mini b build for reference when I see mini cars.

Last edited:
There really isn't "kits" to upgrade these. Just years of RCing to speculate what you might be able to replace or modify. It's all trial and error. If it works, great! If not, back to the drawing board. That's not a reason to give up. Be the first. Educate us.

There is not a kit designed for the Hyper Go.Its ot Hit n miss .there are proved 1/16 scale upgrades that cn be purchased you just have to put in the time and o the research..
Since that model has a modular battery compartment id research the size that will fit .you can always use tire foam or another typer of foam to stop battery from getting damaged from crashes or jump landing.( I've seen people use bubble wrap. I use mostly 1/10 electronics on my 1/16 scale rigs.

I wouldn't waste money trying to upgrade that RC, as it's not really what most of us consider a full-fledged hobby grade RC.