Hub Extension Lugs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weave

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Where can i buy the hub extension lugs without buying the whole hub extension set. I just want the lugs. I have looked everywhere online and can't find them unless you buy the whole set-up. I want to modify some existing hub i have but need lugs. Your help sure would be appreciated, thanks all.

20200430_211341.jpg
20200430_211314.jpg

a little more info would help. but most parts come in pairs or kits

Considering the cost of the hubs they come with... if you need them, probably worth just buying the hubs too. I don't particularly like those things, at least the ones made out of aluminum. They bend pretty easily in a crash. I ran some cheap 12mm extensions on my stampede 4x4 for a bit using something like that. One hard tumble and they were all wobbly.

$9 for a set of 4 with the hub: https://www.amazon.com/MOHERO-Aluminum-Adaptor-Offset-Crawler/dp/B07GZNYTSL

olds97, i agree with you, they are cheap and its almost worth just ordering the whole kit instead of banging head against the wall looking for the lugs. Thanks for the reply, have a great day.

Back